~Just my Thoughts~

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tunnel

This song always reminds me that there is a
Light At The End On This Tunnel. Just when I can listen to this song and feel a renewed strength to keep going on.
Even when I can not see the end God seems to always remind me that there is Hope even when I feel hope is gone.

God is sending me on a journey that I would rather not go, but with him I know I can handle it. He hasn't left me yet. Sometimes I feel so far away from him, but its me walking backwards instead of to the light.



Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At October 5, 2007 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Praise and Coffee said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At October 5, 2007 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Praise and Coffee said...

    Awesome song!!!
    I love Third Day and the words to this are so powerful!

    Blessings,
    Sue

     
  • At October 7, 2007 at 1:44 PM , Blogger twinkle said...

    Hey, just a thought...sometimes a tunnel can get us somewhere we need to go FASTER than any other way we could get there. It may seem dark and scary, but the destination is what really matters. BTW, just saw Mac Powell of Third Day live in my hometown. He has got to have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. And he is real. He worships the Lord with all his might. {{HUG}}!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home