~Just my Thoughts~

Monday, October 1, 2007

Unconditional Love

This post is not a happy one, I am dealing with so much I can't handle. I know its said that God wont give you more then you can handle. But I am at the end of my rope.

It is my deserve to receive unconditional love. I feel like I am not worry of that kind of love. I feel like in my life at the moment it depends of how I make everyone else happy. Everyone needs that kind of love and affection. I feel like I am lacking in love from others. I know God is always loving me, but everyone needs that hug.

Anyways right now my life is just a daily struggle. I am trying to hold on to God's unchanging love. But Satan knows how to make things worst every moment of the day.
Please say a prayer for strength for me.

Thanks
Deb

1 Comments:

  • At October 1, 2007 at 2:37 PM , Blogger twinkle said...

    God sees. I think He may want you all to Himself right now. If I were you I would fill me a tub with some vanilla bubble bath and put on some Hillsong. Let Him wash you with His love.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and come back again! Here's a {{HUG}}!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home