~Just my Thoughts~

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Journey


Orkut Comments & Glitters , Myspace Comments


Early this morning
I started my daily journey through life,
and it was easy going.
Then I hit a cross road.

I looked at the signs
One sign said "Short cut, turn right."
I paused for a moment and turned right,
because I wanted to get where I was going.

The road was getting bumpy and rough.
It caused me to slow down.
I started to hit rocks and pot holes.
I wondered why the road was so rough.

I continued on my journey.
I thought the road would improve,
but I was wrong.
The road got bumpier and bumpier.
I was starting to fall.

I started to wonder if this was the right way,
but I kept on going.
Then I saw a sign that said "Dead-end".

I sat on a rock
and asked where I was.
It was getting dark.
I knew I was near where I was going,
but I had never felt so far.
Then I asked God for some help.
I looked up, and saw a little path.
I started following it.

The path got smoother and smoother.
Soon I was where I wanted to be.

Charles J. Breunig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home